Wildlife News Articles From July 2007
- New Sea Eagle Watching Hide Opens on Mull
- Three-legged Sumatran tiger photographed in Tesso Nilo National Park
- Termit desert wildlife, Niger.
- Decision Will Remove lead shot from 270,000 Acres in Condor Range
- Tasmanian Tiger Extinction Mystery
- 7 Sperm whales rescued in Tasmania, 5 die.
- Rare eagles diving toward extinction
- New research finds amazing concentration of species unique to East African mountains
- New marine reserve established in New Zealand
- Long-finned pilot whales stranded in Tasmania, 3 rescued.
- A new snake, a Taipan , is discovered in Australia
- Sea lampreys make a comeback on the Tamar
- Tammar wallaby reintroduction.
- Cotswolds hope to attract ospreys
- Two Councilmen From Japanese Whaling Town Break Silence
- Swift survey shows large decline in the UK, caused by new building techniques
- Researchers Find 24 Species Believed New to Science in Suriname Rainforest
- Sumatran striped rabbit, one of the world's least known, caught on camera.
- Sumatran Rhino Flies Home to Indonesia
- Critically endangered species found in soon-to-be-destroyed Sumatran forests
- World’s second oldest puffin still going strong
- Vast herds of wildlife found in Southern Sudan
- Atlantic Forest remnant purchased to save critically endangered species in Brazil
- Unusual marine wildlife hits Cornwall
- White-tailed sea eagle at RSPB's Loch Strathbeg reserve
- Open day to launch revamped nature reserve – 29th September
- Stonehenge tunnel ditched, wildlife safe - for now
- Endangered Porbeagle shark stranded on Cornwall beach
- ‘Extinct’ sea bird, the New Zealand Storm-petrel, once again caught off New Zealand
- Possum numbers crushed on Stewart Island
- Second kiwi killed by a dog on Stewart Island
- Yellow-eyed penguins have terrible year on Stewart Island.
- Harbour porpoises starving to death in Scotland, global warming blamed.
- Poisonous caterpillars infest Spurn Point
- First ever film of wild hunting behaviour and bioluminescence of a large deep-sea, eight-armed squid
- First fatal case of red squirrel virus confirmed in Scotland
- Setback for Mull sea eagles as chicks die
- European bird migration happened earlier in 2007
- Unique wader threatened with extinction
- Photographing and spotting Polar Bears around Spitzbergen
- World's largest spitting cobra discovered in East Africa
- Scientists discover new species of cloud-forest rodent
- CAPTIVE-BRED HATCHLING IS BREAKTHROUGH FOR ENDANGERED TURTLE
- Have a species of spider named after you
- 'No species loss' target in South Australia
- Southern Bluefin Tuna fleets endanger a wide variety of wildlife, warns WWF
- Highly endangered Sonoran Pronghorn released into the wild
- South China Tiger seen in the wild for the first time for 20 years - Allegedly
- Funding boost for Great horseshoe bats in Somerset
- Spate of unexplained otters deaths in Somerset.
- Socorro doves breeding at Edinburgh zoo.
- Seahorses in the Solent
- Scientists Discover New Genus of Frogmouth Bird in Solomon Islands
- Critically endangered Sociable lapwing flock discovered in Turkey
- 'Extinct' dove breeds at London Zoo.
- Jewellery made from poachers snares - Poachers turn fashionistas.
- Critically endangered Sociable lapwing colonies found in Syria
- New Species of Snapper Discovered in Brazil
- Rare and iconic snake's-head fritillary blooming in Oxfordshire
- Five sloth bear cubs being trained for release into the wild
- Lesser flamingo chick due to hatch at Slimbridge
- Glossy ibis flock arrives at Slimbridge.
- Nepalese trader confesses to selling 30 leopard skins in 2007
- Ski - pistes bad for birds and biodiversity.
- Endangered Shortnose sturgeon saved from extinction in Hudson River
- Two lynx shot dead in Colorado
- 3 Siberian tiger cubs rescued, 5 tigers killed in Russia.