Why Choose Wildfoot Travel for your next adventure?
- By choosing Wildfoot, you are booking with experts who have been there and done that. Wildfoot travel consultants have travelled to all the countries and regions they feature, so they can tell you what it is like first hand.
- Wildfoot staff have stayed at, or inspected, the lodges and hotels and have sailed on or visited (most of) the expedition ships they offer to you, so they can recommend the right option just for you.
- Wildfoot Travel incorporates Arctic & Antarctica Bound, the specialist polar travel company that is now the top choice for adventure and wildlife seeking travellers from all over the world
- Wildfoot supports organisations and schemes concerned with wildlife and nature conservation and the environment
- Booking with Wildfoot Travel offers financial protection to travellers from the UK through membership of ABTA (the Association of British Travel Agents) and ATOL (Air Travel Organisers Licence)
- These are just some of the reasons for choosing Wildfoot Travel. The company offers the widest range of options for your trip: if you are looking for adventure and wildlife experiences but do not want to compromise on comfort, we have lots of luxury options. For example, in Africa, we offer sumptuous lodges, deep in the bush, but with five-star accommodation and food. Here, you can relax after a day’s game viewing by comfortable four wheel drive vehicle, with cocktails on the verandah, as you watch the deep red African sun drop below the horizon. In the Arctic or the Antarctic, you do not need to miss out on the adventure experience, you just can return to a luxury expedition ship with all the standards of a top cruise liner.
At the other end of the scale, there are travellers who look for what they believe is an authentic expedition experience with basic accommodation and lots of adventure activities. Come kayaking through the Antarctic ice watching penguins and leopard seals or canoeing in the Okavango Delta. getting up close to elephant, hippo and giraffe. Extreme skiing in Spitsbergen and scuba in the Galapagos – these are just some of the options.
But most travellers look for something in-between and Wildfoot will always come up with the right trip, tailored just for them.
At Wildfoot, we are passionate about wildlife, adventure and all the amazing destinations we have visited. Talk to us about the Arctic & Antarctica, the Falkland Islands (one of our favourites), Chile and Peru, Ecuador and especially the Galapagos Islands, the remote and wildlife-rich Russian Far East, southern Africa, especially Botswana, Namibia and Zambia, Alaska and winter in Yellowstone and lots, lots more to come. We’ve even been to the outpost islands of Tristan da Cunha, St Helena and Ascension.
So, book with confidence, book with the experts, book with Wildfoot.
Wildfoot Travel is a member of IAATO (International Association of Antarctic Tour Operators), AECO (Association of Arctic Expedition Cruise Operators) and the Adventure Travel Trade Association. The company also supports the Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust, Birdlife International, Worldwide Fund for Nature, Save the Albatross, the South Georgia Habitat Restoration Project, etc.
Call Free (UK) on 0800 678 5236
From outside UK: +44 1625 581131