Wild Travel is the UK’s only magazine dedicated exclusively to wildlife travel. Every issue we showcase a selection of the world’s best wildlife watching experiences, plus we have wildlife destination guides, field guides to species, wildlife photography workshops, kit reviews, travel advice and the latest wildlife and conservation news.
Don’t miss the October issue of Wild Travel: a bumper special issue dedicated to family wildlife holidays
It's on sale now and available to download for tablet, including Kindle Fire
- * Action-packed wildlife-watching holidays the family will love
- * Top tips for getting children involved in nature
- * The amazing range of animals in iSimangaliso Wetland Reserve, South Africa
- * What makes a saltwater crocodile tick
- * Where to find pygmy seahorses and other fantastic marine life
- * Why Scottish wildcats are so compelling
- * How to combine animal spotting with a trip to the beach or a theme park
- * October wildlife on Scilly and the Farne Islands, Yorkshire, Galloway, Hungary and Canada
Plus much, much more!
To watch a video about Wild Travel magazine please click HERE
WILD TRAVEL FEATURES