Wild Travel Magazine
Wild Travel is the UK’s only magazine dedicated exclusively to wildlife travel. Every issue we showcase a selection of the world’s best wildlife watching experiences, plus we have wildlife destination guides, field guides to individual species, wildlife photography workshops, kit reviews, expert travel advice and the latest wildlife and conservation news. Working alongside many of the most respected writers, photographers and tour operators in the business, it’s our mission to show you that you don’t need to be an adrenaline-fuelled adventurer or a member of a wildlife documentary crew to enjoy many of nature’s greatest spectacles first hand.
FREE DIGITAL EDITION
Don't miss the December 2013 issue of Wild Travel, which goes on sale from 27 november and includes:
- Our comprehensive guide to Ecuador – from the lofty Andes to the jungle of the Amazon Basin; and the Galápagos Islands – a place that is in a wildlife league of its own
- Trip reports, including one to South Australia to discover the state’s weird and wonderful wildlife, none more so than the short-beaked echidna
- A guide to the Cayman Islands, the clear waters around which make it one of the world’s best dive destinations
- An interview with reluctant hero, conservationist, Ian Redmond, who has dedicated more than three decades of his life to working with apes, alongside the likes of Dian Fossey and the UN
- A series of ethereal images of stunning birds that overwinter in one of Norway’s most isolated regions Finnmark
- A field guide to the mighty yet vulnerable African elephant
- All this, plus much, much more!
CONTACT WILD TRAVELTo contact the editorial team at Wild Travel, email email@example.com or call 01242 211080