Wild Travel is the UK’s only magazine dedicated exclusively to wildlife travel. Every issue we showcase a selection of the world’s best wildlife watching experiences, plus we have wildlife destination guides, field guides to species, wildlife photography workshops, kit reviews, travel advice and the latest wildlife and conservation news.
Don’t miss the November issue of Wild Travel.
It's on sale now and available to download for tablet, including Kindle Fire
- * Getting really close to whales in Baja California, Mexico
- * North Norfolk's awesome winter spectacle of thousands of geese and waders
- * A special country guide to the weird and wonderful wildlife in Australia
- * The inside story of how an ex-circus lion can be rehabilitated
- * Spending time with the ever-popular, ultra-photogenic meerkats
- * Ultimate birdwatching holidays in the UK and around the world
- * How to get impressive photographs of seals
- * November wildlife on the Exe Estuary in Devon, Selkirk in Scotland, the Canary Islands and Antarctica
Plus much, much more!
To watch a video about Wild Travel magazine please click HERE
WILD TRAVEL FEATURES