Wild Travel is the UK’s only magazine dedicated exclusively to wildlife travel. Every issue we showcase a selection of the world’s best wildlife watching experiences, plus we have wildlife destination guides, field guides to species, wildlife photography workshops, kit reviews, travel advice and the latest wildlife and conservation news. To watch a video about Wild Travel magazine please click HERE
Don’t miss the new-look, new format Wild Travel magazine, on sale 19 February!
Printed in a smaller, more portable format, the March 2014 issue of Wild Travel has also been given a fresh new look. Inside you’ll find a number of new additions, including a dedicated UK wildlife section; the first of our new country guides, providing a whistlestop tour of Zambia; a regular guide to wildlife volunteering; and our brilliant new wildlife photography workshop series, explaining how to take beautiful images of a different species every month.
What’s inside the March issue:
- * Wild world: the latest images from the world of wildlife
- * Wild UK: inspiration for wildlife-watching days out, weekends away and events during March
- * Trip reports on watching wolves in Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming, USA, and giant pandas at Chengdu Research Base in Sichuan Province, China
- * Our guide to the wildlife of Ardnamurchan Peninsula – Scotland’s wild west
- * Latest gallery: the secret lives of the mad March hares
- * A wildlife-watcher’s guide to Zambia, with details of where to go, what to see and how to do it
- * The first of our new regular guides to wildlife volunteering
- * Confessions of a wildlife traveller: our brilliant new column by Mike Unwin
WILD TRAVEL FEATURES