Wild Travel is the UK’s only magazine dedicated exclusively to wildlife travel. Every issue we showcase a selection of the world’s best wildlife watching experiences, plus we have wildlife destination guides, field guides to species, wildlife photography workshops, kit reviews, travel advice and the latest wildlife and conservation news.
Don’t miss the September issue of Wild Travel, on sale now. It is also available to download for tablet, including Kindle Fire
* Wildlife weekend: find seabirds, rockpool life and migrant songbirds in East Yorkshire
* Spotter's guide to Britain’s whales and dolphins
* Home or away: the ultimate wildlife watching experiences for September in the UK, Romania and Brazil
* Trip reports: our writers report on their experiences of meeting the swamp lions of Kafue National Park in Zambia and searching for flying lemurs on Langkawi Island in Malaysia
* Take me there: Lake Skadar and Durmitor National Parks in Montenegro
* Ultimate walking safaris: where to see Africa’s most spectacular wildlife on foot
* Essential wildlife-watcher's guide to Chile: plan your trip to South America’s “string bean” with our special 21-page guide
* How to photograph kingfishers: top tips from professional photographer Jonathan Lewis
Plus much, much more!
To watch a video about Wild Travel magazine please click HERE
WILD TRAVEL FEATURES